Make IT management more reliable and predictable
The bar for IT today is higher than ever. Your infrastructure has to:
- Support a mobile workforce.
- Keep information secure, available, and accessible to those who need it.
- Provide efficient help desk services.
- Address technical issues expertly and quickly.
When this is more than your in-house IT staff can or should handle, give us a call. Ricoh's Managed IT Services team can manage, maintain, and support your entire IT infrastructure for one monthly fee. Our customized solutions are just right for small business IT support, midsize businesses, and industries like law, healthcare, and education.
Get A to Z managed IT services
Ricoh and mindSHIFT, a Ricoh company, together offer the A to Z services that let you start believing in regular workday hours again. With the "new normal" that our IT experts deliver, you can let go of stress, unpredictable support costs, staffing issues, and more. We provide the IT management and computer support you want:
- Off-site remote monitoring, including help desk and mobile device management
- Desktop support and server support (onsite and offsite)
- Backup/disaster recovery
- Hosted email
- Hosted collaboration
IT excellence dwells in the details, of course, and we're happy to dive as deeply as you like.
Improve network health and security
In order to tailor our solutions for your business, we start with an assessment and analysis of your IT objectives and challenges — operating systems, licensing, connectivity, workstations, and more. Then the team prepares a network diagram, strategic roadmap, and implementation plan to improve your network’s health and security.
Think of it as an IT boot camp—a comprehensive way for your IT infrastructures to slim down, reduce vulnerabilities, improve performance, and support workers who need information mobility to collaborate at a moment’s notice.
Stop threats before they stop you
With the increasing sophistication and volume of malware, you cannot be too vigilant. Between our people and our unified threat management (UTM) technologies, we guard your business, protect your IP, and provide the most current patches and virus software. And because we’re providing services remotely, we can even reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO).
So how would you like to focus on your core business, and worry less about the next threat?
Go to the cloud with complete confidence
Unsure what the cloud can do for your business? You’re not alone. We explain the choices and benefits, and offer you a range of solutions to meet your needs:
- Our OpEx model lets you scale functions and capacity at a moment's notice without capital investments. You can get rid of aging equipment and all of the headaches that go with it.
- With cloudSHIFT Desktop and Server solution, your desktops and servers run in our data center, and you access them remotely. Your data is always backed up, reducing the risk of losing data.
- mindSHIFT SaaS Applications provide hosted mail and hosted collaboration using tools like Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync.
- Award-winning cloudSHIFT VoIP enables you to simplify communications and collaboration with an integrated solution for business phone, email, voicemail, chat, messaging, and more.