Insurance for a mobile world
Does bring your own device (BYOD) give you shivers? You're not alone. But this workforce trend is here to stay, and the sooner you address it, the sooner your business earns a reputation as an industry leader. With Ricoh’s Mobility Solutions for Insurance, you can cut costs and empower your employees with anytime, anywhere, any device access to business information.
Capture and manage your information electronically
Paper slows down everything. Between the constant routing and data entry (not to mention the possible mistakes), you risk alienating your customers when things go wrong. Consumers are mobile, and they want you to be, too. With a mobility solution from Ricoh, you can digitally capture information in the field, send it immediately to headquarters, route it to the people who need it, and support secure mobile access.
Reduce your dependency on paper
Mobility Solutions for Insurance start with workflow consulting and assessment. We'll work with you to develop a strategy, then design and implement a solution. Core elements include:
- NSi Mobile for capturing and sharing business information on the go
- Kofax Mobile Capture for turning a smart phone or tablet into a scanning device that captures documents and cleanses and extracts critical data
- HotSpot Printing for enabling users to print from a mobile device
- Access eForms, an electronic collection of critical information
- DocumentMall, a cloud-based online storage and management solution
- G700SE wireless camera for capturing and attaching digital photos to files right in the field
Speed up your customer service and satisfaction
Enterprising agents or adjusters may be doing their own one-off thing with their mobile devices. But this puts sensitive information at risk.
With the right infrastructure and business processes, you can provide a more secure way for workers to use tablets and smart phones. They can do their jobs faster and better, which your customers will love. And with one of our mobility solutions, it will be easier for you to dot your I’s and cross your T’s for compliance purposes.